Any Question? Ask us Available Via Text at (+64) 2041713405ask an expert
Hot Shoe Tripod Head + Tripod Stand Clamp
1/4 inch Hot Shoe Tripod Head + Tripod Stand Clamp for 5.5cm - 8cm Width Smartphones
Hot Shoe Head
- This professional mini ball head is the perfect accessory to add versatility to any tripod.
- This locking ball head makes adjusting your camera to nearly any position quick and easy.
- Simply loosen the knob, and rotate, tilt and pan your camera or camcorder with complete fluidity.
- Simply screw the tripod ball head on your tripod. Then screw the whole tripod set to your camera.
- When a 90-degree angle is desired, simply lower the platform into the notch.
- This ball head can withstand heavy loads, lock solidly, and move smoothly. Aiming and horizon levelling can be accomplished as one instinctive motion.
- Using these tripod ball heads is also much easier to carry and pack than tripods with pan-tilt heads with no long, protruding handles.
- This is the newest version with more clean and durable material; it's compatible with all android, windows, blackberry and Apple smartphones.
- Made from premium quality plastic and soft protective rubber for extended durability and protection.
- With tripod screws on both sides, a soft foam bumper, stretchable rubber arms and protective rubber lips.
- Fit any standard tripod and selfie stick with a 1/4 inch - 20 threading; extremely easy to use and super convenient to set up.
- Perfect for taking selfies and recording videos hands-free.
- 1 X 1/4 inch Hot Shoe Tripod Head
- 1 X Tripod Stand Clamp for 5.5cm - 8cm Width Smartphones
Alert When Back in Stock
We will notify you when this product is back in stock
customers are viewing this product
- Free Shipping to Non-Rural Addresses in New Zealand.
- RURAL Addresses, Please Select $3.99 Rural Delivery at Checkout.
- We are in Auckland, and all the stock showing on our website is physically in Auckland to send the products immediately.
- We can ship your order the same day or the next working day (depending on Order time) by NZ Post Courier.
- Change of Mind/Incorrect Purchase Exchange
- Incorrectly supplied products
- Products damaged in transit
- Products that are faulty upon arrival / first use
- Products that are faulty within the warranty period