iPad Pro 11 2018 Case - Brown
Knead Skin Texture Multi-slot Wallet PU Leather iPad Pro 11 2018 Case - Brown
QUALITY MATERIAL - The High-Quality PU leather material combines Flexibility and Strength. This iPad Pro 11 Case will Protect your iPad while the Ultra-Slim design will add no Bulk
EDGE AND CAMERA PROTECTION - This iPad Pro 11 Case sits higher than the Camera and Screen to Protect from falls and scratches
PERFECT FIT - The iPad Pro 11 Case fits Perfectly around your iPad with Precise Cutouts and Aligned Buttons. This case has an Apple Pencil slot for holding a pencil.
KEEP COOL - This iPad Pro 11 Case uses a special production process to maintain ventilation and increase cooling performance
SLIM DESIGN - This iPad Pro 11 Case Compliments the Slim Design of your iPad, as well as a Foldable stand, supports your phone at a comfortable viewing angle, definitely making video watching more enjoyable
ALL-AROUND PROTECTION - Tough and durable, this iPad Pro 11 Case provides All-side Protection against Daily Wear and Tear. Elastic band to securely close your case.
EASY INSTALLATION - The Shell makes loading and unloading Easy in this iPad Pro 11 Case.
PROFESSIONAL PACKAGING - We do Professional packaging which protects this iPad Pro 11 Case during postage
APPLE PENCIL SLOT - YES - This case has an Apple Pencil slot for holding a pencil.
NOTE: PLEASE MATCH YOUR IPAD MODEL NUMBER WITH THE COMPATIBLE LIST BELOW BEFORE BUYING THE CASE. CHECK IPAD MODEL NUMBER BACK ON YOUR IPAD START WITH LETTER “A”
COMPATIBLE WITH -
iPad Pro 11 Inch (2018)
Model Numbers——A1980, A1934, A1979, A2013
Alert When Back in Stock
We will notify you when this product is back in stock
- Free Shipping to Non-Rural Addresses in New Zealand.
- RURAL Addresses, Please Select $4.99 Rural Delivery at Checkout.
- We are in Auckland, and all the stock showing on our website is physically in Auckland to send the products immediately.
- We can ship your order the same day or the next working day (depending on Order time) by NZ Post Courier.
- Change of Mind/Incorrect Purchase Exchange
- Incorrectly supplied products
- Products damaged in transit
- Products that are faulty upon arrival / first use
- Products that are faulty within the warranty period