DUX DUCIS HIVO Series iPhone 12 Pro Max Case - Red
DUX DUCIS HIVO Series iPhone 12 Pro Max Case
QUALITY MATERIAL - This Case is made with High-Quality Genuine Leather, PU and TPU material, which combines Flexibility and Strength. The outer material is Genuine leather and the inner is PU and TPU.
RFID BLOCKING - Made of RFID blocking material to protect personal property and information from being stolen.
EDGE AND CAMERA PROTECTION - This iPhone 12 Pro Max Case sits higher than the Camera and Screen to Protect from falls and scratches
MAGNETIC CLOSURE - Magnetic closure ensures it will close tightly all the time to avoid cards and cash falling down.
PERFECT FIT - The iPhone 12 Pro Max Case fits Perfectly around your phone with Precise Cutouts and Aligned Buttons
KEEP COOL - This Dux Ducis Wallet Case uses a unique production process to maintain ventilation and increase cooling performance
SLIM DESIGN - This Wallet Case Compliments the Slim Design of your phone, as well as a Foldable stand, supports your phone at a comfortable viewing angle, definitely making video watching enjoyable
ALL-AROUND PROTECTION - Tough and durable, this Wallet Case provides All-side Protection against Daily Wear and Tear
EASY INSTALLATION - The Shell makes loading and unloading Easy in this Wallet Case.
CARD SLOT - This Wallet Case has a Three card slot and one Cash pocket inside for convenient storage.
COMPATIBLE WITH - iPhone 12 Pro Max (6.7 Inch)
PACKAGE INCLUDED -
1 X DUX DUCIS HIVO Series iPhone 12 Pro Max Case
1 X Free Cable Tie
Colour - Red
Alert When Back in Stock
We will notify you when this product is back in stock
- Free Shipping to Non-Rural Addresses in New Zealand.
- RURAL Addresses, Please Select $3.99 Rural Delivery at Checkout.
- We are in Auckland, and all the stock showing on our website is physically in Auckland to send the products immediately.
- We can ship your order the same day or the next working day (depending on Order time) by NZ Post Courier.
- Change of Mind/Incorrect Purchase Exchange
- Incorrectly supplied products
- Products damaged in transit
- Products that are faulty upon arrival / first use
- Products that are faulty within the warranty period