Any Question? Ask us Available Via Text at (+64) 2041713405ask an expert
iPad Air 3 2019 / iPad Pro 10.5 2017 Screen Protector DUX DUCIS
DUX DUCIS Highest Quality Tempered Glass iPad Air 3 2019 / iPad Pro 10.5 2017 Screen Protector
- SUPERIOR HD CLARITY – The Screen Protector preserves Touchscreen Vibrancy, Sharpness and Clarity
- OLEOPHOBIC COATING – This Screen Protector combats against Scratches, Fingerprints and Oil
- GLASS QUALITY - Explosion-Proof Film, Alumina glass material Tempered Glass, NanoStructured Coating combine into one Screen Protector
- RESPONSIVE – Retains touchscreen responsiveness through the Protector
- THICKNESS - 0.3mm THICK - for the best balance of Thickness, Flexibility and Hardness
- PREMIUM ADHESIVE – This Screen Protector 3 Times stronger than a standard protector
- ANTI-EXPLOSION – Fortified to avoid splinters, scratches and shatters
- NON-TACKY ADHESIVE – The Screen Protector can be removed easily without leaving residue
- PRECISE CUTOUT – Specially designed to fit
- 9H HARDNESS- Strong, flexible glass – the best rating you can get
COMPATIBLE WITH -
-iPad Pro 10.5 Inch 2017 (A1701, A1709, A1852)
-iPad Air 3rd Gen 10.5 Inch 2019 (A2152, A2123, A2153, A2154)
NOTE: PLEASE MATCH YOUR IPAD MODEL NUMBER WITH THE COMPATIBLE LIST BELOW BEFORE BUYING THE SCREEN PROTECTOR. CHECK THE IPAD MODEL NUMBER BACK ON YOUR IPAD AND START WITH THE LETTER “A”
Also, Check here——————https://support.apple.com/en-nz/HT201471
Alert When Back in Stock
We will notify you when this product is back in stock
customers are viewing this product
- Free Shipping to Non-Rural Addresses in New Zealand.
- RURAL Addresses, Please Select $3.99 Rural Delivery at Checkout.
- We are in Auckland, and all the stock showing on our website is physically in Auckland to send the products immediately.
- We can ship your order the same day or the next working day (depending on Order time) by NZ Post Courier.
- Change of Mind/Incorrect Purchase Exchange
- Incorrectly supplied products
- Products damaged in transit
- Products that are faulty upon arrival / first use
- Products that are faulty within the warranty period