Network Cable CAT 7 10 Gigabit Ethernet UNITEK - 10M
UNITEK CAT 7 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Cable 10M Long
- Certificated by Fluke Networks
- 500MHz Mass-capacity Bandwidth
- Compatible with 10GBaseT
- Gold-plated contacts
- This LAN cable comes only 1.8mm in height and is excellent for interior decoration, which aims for indiscernible and harmonious installation. With Category 7 standard, this cable allows sending 10 Gigabit Ethernet, providing you with a speedy and reliable signal.
- Cat 7 standard allows sending up to 10 Gigabit data per second under the 500MHz bandwidth, providing a speedy and stable signal connection.
- SSTP (double-shielded twisted pairs structure) confidently protects the cable from EMI, shielded from interference and optimises the single quality.
- Made with gold-plated contacts RJ45 connector and bare copper conductor.
- Applicable to computers, laptops, printers, modems, and routers.
Hardware & Dimension:
- Gold-plated Contacts RJ45 (8P8C) Connectors
- Bare Copper Conductor
- PVC Jacket
- Colour: Black
- Upstream: RJ45 (8P8C)
- Downstream: RJ45 (8P8C)
- Cable OD: 6mm x 1.8mm
Alert When Back in Stock
We will notify you when this product is back in stock
customers are viewing this product