Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Screen Protector Full Cover Ceramic Film
Full Cover Ceramic Film Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Screen Protector
- It features high transparency, high sensitivity and a delicate touch feeling.
- Screen Protector preserves Touchscreen Vibrancy, Sharpness and Clarity
- This Screen Protector responds perfectly to intricate touch without delay - A better response than Tempered Glass!
- Full-Screen film, which means this Screen Protector adds to the Aesthetics of the phone
- The Screen Protector can be removed easily without leaving residue
- This Screen Protector is specially designed to fit your Phone perfectly.
- NOTE:- Please check your phone model and match it with the compatible number below before buying.
- Compatible With:- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra (6.9 Inch)
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GLASS PROTECTOR
1. Please use wet and dry wipes to clean the LCD screen before installation.
2. Peel the protective layer off the adhesive side.
3. Carefully align the glass to the screen.
4. Press the centre of the glass, and then the adhesive part will spread over all parts smoothly.
1. As this is a glass product, please note that the edges of the glass are the most vulnerable areas.
2. When removed for re-use, the adhesive properties might wear off to an extent where the screen protector will not adhere to the device. It is not recommended to rouse the glass protector once it is applied.
3. Using excessive force when installing or removing the screen protector may damage the product.
Alert When Back in Stock
We will notify you when this product is back in stock
- Free Shipping to Non-Rural Addresses in New Zealand.
- RURAL Addresses, Please Select $3.99 Rural Delivery at Checkout.
- We are in Auckland, and all the stock showing on our website is physically in Auckland to send the products immediately.
- We can ship your order the same day or the next working day (depending on Order time) by NZ Post Courier.
- Change of Mind/Incorrect Purchase Exchange
- Incorrectly supplied products
- Products damaged in transit
- Products that are faulty upon arrival / first use
- Products that are faulty within the warranty period