Any Question? Ask us Available Via Text at (+64) 2041713405ask an expert
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 5G Case NILLKIN Synthetic Fiber Camshield - Black
NILLKIN Synthetic Fiber Camshield Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 5G Case Black
- This Case is made with High-Quality PC + TPU material that combines Flexibility and Strength.
- The NILLKIN provides full functionality via unique cut-outs for port features. This includes a cut-out for the rear camera and flash, so you can enjoy taking pictures on your latest adventure.
- This sleek and lightweight case makes storing it in pockets or bags easy. Moreover, the stylish and sophisticated design makes it perfect for every occasion and everyday use, ensuring your phone is always protected.
- This Case will Protect your phone, while the Ultra-Slim design will add no Bulk.
- Protects the camera, back and all mobile phone edges from being scratched by daily friction.
- This sleek, professional black Case from NILLKIN is made specifically for your phone - meaning that it will fit the device perfectly, not constricting any buttons, ports or camera lenses.
- The Shell makes loading and unloading Easy in this Case.
- The camera lens slide cover design is soft and comfortable.
- This Case is tough and durable and provides All-side Protection against Daily Wear and Tear.
- This is the back Case and Covers the back & sides of the phone.
- Colour - Black
- NOTE - Please check your phone model and match it with the compatible number below before buying.
- Compatible With - Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 5G (6.8 Inch)
Alert When Back in Stock
We will notify you when this product is back in stock
customers are viewing this product
- Free Shipping to Non-Rural Addresses in New Zealand.
- RURAL Addresses, Please Select $3.99 Rural Delivery at Checkout.
- We are in Auckland, and all the stock showing on our website is physically in Auckland to send the products immediately.
- We can ship your order the same day or the next working day (depending on Order time) by NZ Post Courier.
- Change of Mind/Incorrect Purchase Exchange
- Incorrectly supplied products
- Products damaged in transit
- Products that are faulty upon arrival / first use
- Products that are faulty within the warranty period